Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Journey near Livorno bus stop


I was just arrived at the bus stop, preparing to take a look around for cool places.
It was a chilly night here!
That's bad that I found only one interesting place nearby, but it is a valuable one for anyone hanging around in Torino night.


I have been attracted by this little room full of vending machines, with memories of how cool it was get my cold green tea from vending machines around Tokyo I decided to take a step in and buy something to drink


Inside you can find sandwiches, cold and hot beverages and even some dishes to have a complete lunch


It is indeed quite cool to see places like these appearing in Italy, something really missin here is Street food, but after this discovery I decided to take more trips in the future looking for food places open in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment